Haunt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have been trolling the site for the past week. I do believe I may have to give up my day job as there is not enought time for me to read all of the posts.:googly:

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
just take a deep breathe, relax you mind, and then dive right in!!!!

Yeah...it was quite an adjustment for me having such an active forum when I first joined.....you'll get the hang of it!!!!
welcome aboard!

·
Registered
8,110 Posts
Most find threads that interest them and keep up with them, then just dive into the others when you're bored or have time.

·
Hillbilly Wrangler
3,472 Posts
Okay well if you have read all the post SI then you have some serious issues. Id advise starting today and reading today's posts that you can access in the quick links tab if you are that interested. Otherwise yup just like SI said. Pick some that you like and read those. I for example rarely read anything about makeup or costumes, but occasionally i see a cool headline and take a look. OOOH yes and WELCOME

·
Registered
8,110 Posts
I KNEW I should have started a thread that said "Turtle is Sexy", then you'd find it interesting and look! LOL

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
OOOOH me too.

We got SOOO off topic here.

Head Spook, welcome to the forum. We talk halloween, make jokes, and discuss awesome props.

Go ahead and quit your job, it's worth it.

You'll like it here.

·
Registered
4,949 Posts
Welcome

Yes Yes quite the job who needs work when there are forums to be read.

·
Are you always like this?
3,290 Posts
Welcome!

Where abouts in Illinois are you? I'm in western Chicagoland suburbia.

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
They're not kidding HeadSpook......Ever since I stumbled into this place, I have yet to find an exit.....not that I have been looking very hard though.

It's a wonderful place to be!

·
Hillbilly Wrangler
3,472 Posts
OOOH yeah...TURTLE's are sexy. LOL Id definatley look to see what kinda photo shop magic you guys did on my picture. You nut job.

I KNEW I should have started a thread that said "Turtle is Sexy", then you'd find it interesting and look! LOL

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.