Haunt Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
4,863 Posts
Hey DeathTouch. Glad to see you here. Always nice to see a familiar face. We're talking props and the little time we have left to finish them, lol.

·
Premium Member
5,847 Posts
Vlad said:
Hey DeathTouch. Glad to see you here. Always nice to see a familiar face. We're talking props and the little time we have left to finnish them, lol.
The Finnish are making your props Vlad? That must be a real time saver. :p

Welcome aboard! Pull up a coffin and take a load off.

·
DeceptiProp
5,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you all. I to am busy with building props. If you click on my blog you can see all the stuff I am building. I don't know if you know the guy from pumpkinrot, but I got some crazy Halloween Christmas pictures from him. He told me it would be ok for me to display them, so they are in my blog. You have to see it to believe it.

Here is a quick link to those pictures. Christmas will never be the same now.

http://www.blogcrypt.com/Deathtouch/582/

·
DeceptiProp
5,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ScareFx's Blog lead me here. Hey, is that the Blackwidow? And I mean The Blackwidow. I really love your stuff.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Welcome to the street!
Where behind every bush is an Easter Egg!

·
Premium Member
5,847 Posts
Nefarious1 said:
Welcome to the street!
Where behind every bush is an Easter Egg!
I think you have the wrong holiday. Unless you're going to throw the egg at my house. Then, you have the right holiday. :p

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
No no... I have the right holiday!
I know that it's Halloween but you have to tempt the newbies!
And who DOESN'T LOVE Easter Eggs?!?!

·
DeceptiProp
5,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Nefarious1 said:
No no... I have the right holiday!
I know that it's Halloween but you have to tempt the newbies!
And who DOESN'T LOVE Easter Eggs?!?!
Can't you temp the newbies with beer instead. :p Or maybe a new Halloween prop as a gift? Kinda like a grab bag, but just for me. :googly:

Plus Easter Eggs always get the coloring on the egg inside. :sick:
It never fails. Every one that I have ever opened has coloring on the egg. Bleed thru as you might call it.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Now that is truly innovative, orignal, and very creepy!!!!!!!!! Good show. One year my sister in law came over to hang-out and ended up haunting. She is 6'1" tall and was wearing a full perfectly benign easter bunny costume. We gave her a large prop knife and she became the most bizarre and creepiest ghoul at our haunt. Years later now kids still get nervous and ask mom or dad before entering if the easter bunny is here! And to all those children out there were sorry to have spoiled easter for ya!!!!!

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Now that seem's cool, if you happen to have a picture lying around of your sister dressed up like that I am sure I am not the only one who would be curious to see that one :D Welcome to the street DeathTouch :p

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.