Help me out guys; I've been thinking about this and can't make up my mind! I'm very unmotivated today. So in an effort to get my back side into gear, I went into my sewing room to make some assessments.
I have one unfinished costume which I am going to plug away at and finish. It's a black, crinkled velvet gothic gown (with a gothic vest).
Once that is complete, I want to get cracking on a new project. Here is where I need your help.
I've got dozens of patterns and tons of fabric; I can't decide what to make next. So to get some motivation, let me know what you guys think I should make next:
- Vampiress Gown - Black with red front inset (laced up the front)
- Renaissance Gown #1 - sage green (damask) w/ co-ordinating hooded robe
- Renaissance Gown #2 - Maiden style, crushed ivory flowing fabric
- Various hooded Robes and Cloaks - all are lined:
- Vampire Cape - black flowing polyester lined in red, with black and red flounces (I already made a lined cape, but different pattern without flounce)
- Victorian ball gown - in red (originally picked out to co-ordinate as prostitute w/ Jack the Ripper cloak - already made for husband)
- Witch dresses w/ capes - Enough black, linen-like fabric for four or five basic witch dresses and cape; sash (or rope) tie at waist.
- I really could care less what you make! LOL
Since I don't really have a preference, I thought it would be fun to get some inspiration/motivation here from other enthusiasts and get me into gear!