Haunt Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have several of these molds that I am not going to every use again and need to find someone who could use them. I live south of Houston in the Clear Lake area and if there is someone who would like to use these molds just drop me and email at [email protected] you can have them for free. There is at least one each of a full skull, three quarters skull and one that makes miniture skulls about an inch tall that I use to hand out with candy in the past. they work great I just don't do much Halloween these days.

· Registered
2 Posts
I have several of these molds that I am not going to every use again and need to find someone who could use them. I live south of Houston in the Clear Lake area and if there is someone who would like to use these molds just drop me and email at [email protected] you can have them for free. There is at least one each of a full skull, three quarters skull and one that makes miniture skulls about an inch tall that I use to hand out with candy in the past. they work great I just don't do much Halloween these days.
email sent

1 - 3 of 3 Posts