Haunt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all you Guys and Ghouls. I have finally finished my web site and am posting the link here first for all of you to see. Many thanks go to Zombie-F for helping me with the switch from Pinnacle to Sony Vegas video editing. I couldn't have done it without you Zombie, thanks again. So now pull up a coffin and grab the beverage of your choice. I am happy to present at long last http://www.nightshadesnightmare.com/

Hope you enjoy and Happy Haunting.....

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Great job on the video and glad to see Sony Vegas worked for you. Vegas is pretty nice IMHO. I must admit, if Pinnacle wasn't so buggy, it has some very nice transitions that come with it that are pretty spooky and the ability to manipulate titles is a little more robust than Sony. But, Sony's softare actually works, so the edge goes to Sony. I should check up on whether or not Pinnacle finally patched the software so it works as intended.

Anyhow, love the demon in the chair. Very nice (and LARGE). Glad to see you popped up here again. :D

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Zombie- I was wondering the same thing, if Pinnacle had fixed it's bugs. I too love their transitions. You can't beat Small Pox, it was my favorite. I tried to achieve the same thing with Sony but when it rendered it cut off the effect at the end. Go figure. Thanks again for all your help. The slide show on my site was the third video I had done. Maybe I will post the others later. And I love being back to Unplesant Street!! Thanks again and Happy Haunting.... Nightshade

·
DeceptiProp
5,851 Posts
Hey, I know these props. I seen them on the Halloween-L DVDs. Yes, I watch them all already. IT was a Halloween DVD marathon.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Wow I love you walk through!!

:jol: Great job Peewee - Your walk through Haunt is awsome. That is something I could never do. Keep up the great work and thanks for sharing your great photos.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks heresjohnny

Thank you so much for the compliment. I put my heart and soul into the video. The kind comments means alot coming from fellow haunters. Thanks:D

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
Nightshade......awesome work. I may try to steal, er, um, I mean, BORROW your idea for the columns this year. I like these MUCH better than the ones I built last year. Good job!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks trishaanne- You may steal er borrow whatever you wish. We are all here to help and inspire one another. Go for it I would love to see them when their finished.

·
Registered
823 Posts
Hey nightshade - fantastic work. Really dig the Omen-esque cathedral walls - excellent touch.

Comment and question - the hot color lights I think are awesome. Howloween Queen uses them too...

My question is - are those colored lights are do you use gels? Any elaboration is certainly welcome.

Thanks and great great haunt.

ews

·
Registered
437 Posts
Nightshade - I visited your site and I am dumbstruck!! I had never seen anyone else do my dungeon pillars before, and yours are GORGEOUS. I really like how you installed a spot in each one for lighting, and your rock effect.... well, rocks! I didn't really have a how-to on my website - did you follow the how-to article from "Haunted Attraction" mag, or the one Sue put up on her Halloweenfear site? By the way, your entire haunt is a thing of beauty - really great work!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts