Haunt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I never got around to getting anything planned really, but I do keep my weekends free. Just give me a heads up as to when you can make it down. If you are planning on getting a room, make sure it's not a Notre Dame home game weekend as there will be no rooms for 50 miles under $300 and any decent place to eat will be wall to wall people with an hour wait.
I would love to be able to offer you a place to stay but we don't have an extra bedroom and the couch is not that comfy.:(

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
just an update on the Niles Haunted House.

It seems as though a land developer has bought property next to and around the well established Niles Haunted house and is now trying to get it shut down.
She has filed complaints that it is an eye sore, falsley turned them in on saftey regulations and has otherwise been a real pain in the ass. I guess a haunted attraction does not fit into her idea of a subdivision.

what a bitch.

rant off.

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Not to mention it's downwind from the county landfill. I guess the fact that it generates anywhere from $80k to $100k a year for local charaties does tip the scales a bit :D

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm still on the fence about working it.i just want to go run through it a few times. I think going to work there would kind of spoil the fun of going through.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.