Haunt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
4,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings fellow haunters. It's time once again to figure out the date of the next meeting, as well as decide on the agenda.
Please state what dates you're available.
As discussed, the objective of this coming meeting is to learn LED basics, and wire up a set of ping pong ball eyes for each of the foam heads. I'll have all of the necessary materials on hand. Please let me know what voltage DC current you'll be using to power them. 12 volt, 9 volt, etc.
Black Cat will demo adding hair to your creations, and discussing paint techniques. Pattie and Karen will be supplying the hair. I get to cut it off of them, hehehe.
Open for discussion

I have collected enough animated reindeer to supply each team with one for our monster animal conversions. I'd like to bring them all along, have each team adopt one, strip off the old lighting, and begin our planning on that project. I will be supplying the deer, and the heavy guage black mesh that we'll be using to "skin" the frames prior to adding either fake fur, latex or mache skins.
Anyone have anything else in mind?

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
COME NEAR ME WITH SCISSORS AND DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Any date is good with me as far as I know except for the first weekend in February which is already full.

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Vlad and I are available Feb. 3,4,17,18,24 or the 25. Second weekend of Feb. we'll be out camping with the scouts.

Nobody's cutting my hair!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,949 Posts
Every weekend except the one where I have to act like cupid shot me. provide they dont make me fire the poor guy who set the laundry on fire.

We talked about the dog/deer conversion I like it.
Besides my creative juices are all boiled out.

PS I bring the safety restraints you bring the scissors

·
Registered
197 Posts
Ok, we are available the 10th & 11th or the 17th & 18th, those are my two weekens off in Feb. With Vlad & Blackcat out for the 10th & 11th how does the 17th sound to everyone?

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
Works for me too. And Jay, I'll tell you the same thing I told Vlad dear.....come near my hair with scissors and DIE!!!! But, of course I mean that in the nicest way :D

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
All in favor of the 17th say AYE!!! You guys all just want to order pizza or something this time around? Want a real meal? Burgers on the grill? Let me know.

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
To any other haunters in the NJ area, it looks like our next little get together will be on February 17, usually from around 11:00 Am till whenever everyone wants to bail out. Anyone interested in joining us PM me and I'll give you the address. This is our last meeting with this project and next month we'll be starting something new. The more the merrier! :D

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
To our NJ haunters....do you remember saying that we would all like to go to Monster Mania as a group? Well, guess what...it's back in town and it's going to be held on FEBRUARY 17!!!!! That's right, the same day as our little get together. NOW, we can either still show up here and work on projects or go to Cherry Hill and attend this. Although it's an entire weekend event, most of the stuff is on Saturday. Some of the events on tap, in case you havent seen the site, is a Saw Reunion, Monster Squad Reunion, Childs Play reunion and some of the other guests include Sid Haig, Bill Mosley, Warrington Gillette from Friday the 13th, Gunnar Hansen from Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Crispin Glover from Willard and Back to the Future, the Sci Fi Channels Ghost Hunters and TOM SAVINI!!!!!!! Let me know what you guys want to do. I've always wanted to meet Tom Savini, pick his brain, get some tips, etc, but I know time is really limited down there to ask questions!

·
Registered
4,949 Posts
That must have been the night we had to leave early. Sounds like fun.

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
Well, after dumping a bunch of money into getting the furnace working right and putting oil in the tank, it doesn't look like we'll be ablt to go to Monster Mania this time around after all. If you guys would like to go, have fun and take pics for me. If not, we can keep the meeting as scheduled. Either way, just let me know, ok? Maybe we'll see you guys in a few weeks! :D

·
Registered
4,949 Posts
Thats cool we can always go next time I was already planning to go to baltimore in march.
Besides I would hate to miss pizza night

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
Jay...do you want me to add another layer or two of latex to your head and hands that are sitting downstairs on the pool table? I won't do any embellishments, such as warts or scars or anything, but i can add more latex if you want.

·
Registered
4,949 Posts
Sure. It weird I almost drove up there last weekend been feining to work on it.
Tahnks

1 - 20 of 45 Posts