Haunt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, finally got around to checking the calendar.
These are the dates Vlad and I are available for May and June.

May 13th
May 26th

June 2nd
June 16th
June 23rd

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
I thought you said that it was May 12th, not the 13th, since getting together on Mothers Day may be a bit of a problem for some. Maybe I was wrong. Oh well, let me know.

·
Registered
4,949 Posts
But what better way to honor our mothers than to courpse them in effigy?

·
Registered
4,949 Posts
This saturday works for me. We'll bring burgers and dogs hey its summer time.

The only weekend in June we cant do is the 16th & 17th due to sports.

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
This Saturday works for me too. It's funny how the first words anyone types, once we decide on a date, are "What's for dinner?" I guess it just goes to prove that our group has it's priorities straight LOL. Rather than make a bunch of salads to go with the burgers and stuff, I'll just make some french fries, nice, simple and quick. Thanks for the offer Jay, I was gonna suggest something really CHEAP this time around LOL. Has anyone heard from Troy as to whether they are joining us?

·
Registered
4,872 Posts
Okay, where the heck is Troy???? We'll give him a call later tonight. Remember to bring a skull you want to make a mold of. We'll be starting with the skull molds. It won't take long for the first layers of latex to dry, and we can get several layers on before the day is over. In between layers drying, we can be working on the deer conversions.
I'll be bringing some mold making latex and cheesecloth.
I'll also be bringing the special plastecine clay for filling in the low spots on the skulls.
I'll also have some brushes on hand to work with the latex, but if you have any smaller size paint brushes, please bring them along.

·
Registered
4,949 Posts
Are acid brushes to small?

I dont think troy has even posted lately.

·
Registered
4,872 Posts
If you mean the brushes used to spread flux, it's not that they're too small, but they might be too stiff.

·
Registered
4,949 Posts
Uh yes but they may need to clear pg-13 rating..........

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
Pictures, Jay...not the video, which would most definitely have to be edited for most viewers LOL! Mine's got the first layer of skin on it, and parts of his back will be mink, since I got 2 mink stoles at a flea market for a dollar each!

I didn't get any pics, but then again, my camera is dead. I can't remember if we even took any since we were all busy cutting them apart.

·
Registered
4,949 Posts
Oh trish you make me sick guess Ill have to pull an alnighter tonight to catch up so my hands are free saturday. Oh yes there are pics but they havent been up loaded and may need to be censored to protect the privacy of said animal.

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I took pics as well. Just haven't uploaded them yet. A few need to be sensored.
Jay don't feel bad our deer is still in the conversion state. Haven't had time to work on it.

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
I just got an email from someone that's not on this site but is familiar to some from the L list. Looks like we're going to have 2 additional haunters joining us this weekend. Phobos is on his way to Delaware to pick up a vehicle and since they are going to be passing our exit, I invited him to stop by and join us for dinner. He's going to pick up Noah and bring him along too. So, all you
NJ Haunters have to be on your company behavior, :p and figure a few extras for dinner.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts