·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Available dates for June?
June 2nd
June 23rd
June 30th

I spoke with Trishaanne last night and these are the dates that we are available to meet. Trishaane currently has no computer (crashed big time this time) so I told her I would make a post and keep her informed once the group starts posting when they are available.

Vlad and I are not available the weekend of the 9th and Trish is not available the weekend of the 16th.

Hopefully with everyone's busy schedule we'll be able to come up with a Date for June.

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
Do we have any ideas of what we're doing next month? Once you decide, someone please CALL me since I don't know when I'll be able to check in again. Once we know for sure, I'll try contacting Phobos and Noah to see if they'd be interested in joining us.

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
LOL, Not a chance Slightlymad. Everything got washed immediately cause the stench in my van from those clothes was intolerable. Thanks for all the goodies as they will certainly be put to good use for the haunt this year.

360 Posts
Champagne????
ABSOLUTLY - Liked what you brought with you last time. What was it?

I am hopefully going to fininsh with my head next week. The latex is almost done, then the painting and hair. Will take pics as I go. Havent worked on anything else - SORRY :( Spending time with family not to mention my second degree sunburn I picked up at the water park this past Sunday. Hope everyone had a great holiday.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Alright you slackers :) after a extreme work schedule things are now getting back to normal. Halloween is coming fast, lets get this going.

PS: We have missed all you guys, hope your all well!

·
Can't keep up with Roxy!
3,526 Posts
Do we have any updates on June 30th? Do we know what the project for the day is? Is Trishaanne's computer still giving her trouble? What ingredients will we need? What food should we bring?

I would like to try to make it this month... really. Also trying to convince my cousin Mysticwitch to come along, but need some details.

·
Registered
4,872 Posts
Greetings Boils and Ghouls. I hear you Troy, it's been a month from hell for sure. We miss you also of course, and expect you there on the 30th to keep us working, lol.

Lady N. The next project is to be a mold making how to. We're going to be showing the basics of how to make molds of different kinds of items, and to have each person start a skull mold of their own. We have all of the materials needed, but it would be helpful if each team or person could provide their own skull, and mold making latex. Mold making latex may be purchased at Michael's crafts stores at a reasonable price using their 40 or 50% off coupons. If you can't find the materials by this weekend, don't worry. We can provide a "loaner" skull, and you can share with us.

I'll be bringing down an assortment of molds I've made, as well as some in progress as examples, and I hope to have everyone cast a 2 part foam skull using molds I've already made.

Looking forward to seeing you all there, I need to get away from this everyday nonsense and back to the real world of haunting.

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Lady N we would love to have you join our group. We usually meet at 11am at Trishaanne's. Send a pm to me and I can fill you in with directions to Trishaanne's house. Her computer is still down.

Trish and I decided that we are having Meatball Hoagie's for Lunch/Supper. I'm bringing the meatballs and sauce and Trish is getting the hoagies and mozzarella cheese.
Everyone bring your own drinks. Anyone who wants to bring chips, salads or dessert is welcome to.

See everyone June 30th.

·
Registered
4,949 Posts
Sounds great and we finally got bucky skulls

We'll bring chips and salad.

Okay we bring skulls and mold maker we can leave everything else home?

We need some of the blue shrink wrap if you can please.

Also if anyone needs smokes please PM me by friday night.

Alomst forgot what kind off filler clay?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts