Haunt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
360 Posts
Karen, FYI, going tomorrow to look for the Werewolf and Vampire. Also, for the 18th, we'll bring spinach dip, onion dip, chips, alcohol, soda and a desert. Oh yeah, and the kids LOL If you need anything else, please let me know.

Gotta pow-wow soon and figure out what we're going to do

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
PLEASE tell me how you get them to leave. I have one left who doesn't appear to be going anywhere soon! See y'all on the 18th! I'll figure out dinner before then. Sorry it won't be like last time though :(

·
Registered
4,949 Posts
Kids pool alchohal who needs fancy food. Although I my make a run for a treat.

360 Posts
OOOOHHHH, I love treats!!!!!

don't worry, Patti, simple stuff like burgers and dogs are just fine. should be a nice day, too. I got the dips & chips & a desert. Karen and I were also talking about making jello shots - make sure Kenny gets his catchers mit ready. LOL

Just need to know what supplies we need to bring?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Hey all.. whereabouts in NJ is everyone from (I'm from the Delran area (think 15 minutes outside Cherry Hill)) and where do you meet?

Sorry, but if there's more info on the "group", I haven't seen it yet.. I'll keep looking around.

·
Can't keep up with Roxy!
3,526 Posts
Sounds fun, but don't think I will be able to make this one or the next couple... have to buckle down and study for this stupid exam. If I really behave, I should be able to be done by January or so. Pray for me.

·
Registered
4,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hi again Desmodus. Black Cat and I are in Wayne, Noah Fence isn't too far from us, and rides down with us when we meet. Trishaanne is in Neptune where we meet. Slightlymad and the Devil's reject are from outside of Philly, as is Lady Nixie. We're meeting this Saturday if you're interested.

This weekend, BlackCat is planning on having us make small skull mirrors. She'll have all the supplies needed, including the mirrors. I also want to finish the small molding project we started with the headstone figurine.

·
Registered
4,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The sun is out, the weather fair
Time to head to Pattie's lair
No job to work to cloud our mood
Just time for hobby, fun and food
I just stopped in so I could say
Let's all join in, it's gather day!

·
Registered
4,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well, yet another successful gather yesterday.

Many thanks to Death in The Reaper, Chris and Nicole (Slightlymad and Devil's rejects kids), and Ken (Black Cat's and my son) for getting a lot of painting done on Trisshaanne's cemetery fence.

Thanks to Black Cat for a fun make and take of small wall mounted haunt mirrors. The group learned to make small skull molds with hot glue, and assembled some pretty snazzy mirrors. Even The Devil's reject's Mom Marie joined in, and was a fun addition to the group.

Once again, a day of fun, good food, and great people.

·
Registered
4,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
We missed you also Jeff, I'll have to nudge Black Cat into starting a thread for the next meeting so we can get a date settled.

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Now I have to find the calendar of school and scouting events and then talk it over with Pattie and The devils rejects. I'll get right on it and make a new post when we come up with a date.

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
I hope this works. Just uploaded all the pics and a great video of Vlad teaching dancing lessons to our little guest Nicole (Slightlymad and One of the Devils Rejects daughter)

well that didn't work, I'll try again later when I figure this out

1 - 20 of 29 Posts