Haunt Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SCREEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMM

What's up, where's the posted date for the next gathering????????

Wake up you #@*! NJ/PA haunters !!!!! Wish these threads had a bell like the chat room.

Black Cat and I were thinking it might be a good idea to hack up some of the new Talking Boris heads??????????

·
Registered
4,778 Posts
Oki Doki sounds good to me. Should be knee deep into panic mode by then.

Translation will need much drinky drinky.

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
:D Ok NJ/PA haunters.
What day works for you? Please be specific, the dates are the 22nd or the
28th of September.

Boris Hack-Troy are you volunteering to teach the boris hack????? If so which day works for you.

·
Registered
4,778 Posts
Be specific Im almost but practicaly married I dont if i am allowed to be specific. Which ever one works best for you guys.

Hack is cool

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
We have another meeting scheduled already? How come noone told me!!! I'm afraid the pool will be closed by then to keep all these leaves out of it...sorry. Let's decide what we're doing for dinner, so I can plan ahead. Oh, and the 22nd is a good day for me UNLESS my daughter is having her baby on that day, she's due the 25th. Even if she's having a baby and I'm not here, you know how to let yourselves in and you know where everything is so you can still use the house. (I'll put locks on everything I don't want you getting into :p )

·
Registered
4,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I need each person to have an empty bottle with them. A cork top would be a nice touch. We'll be demonstrating how to age labels as one of the small make and takes.

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
THE HAUNTERS ARE COMING!!!!!!!!!!! THE HAUNTERS ARE COMING!!!!!!!!

HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This time they are headed here to my house and they are armed with cob-webbers, and they aren't afraid to use them. I'm afraid that between Vlad and Slightlymad, hubby and I will be webbed into our house forever! Everyone please send positive happy thoughts this way for our safety! :(

13,791 Posts
Just remember:
Clean Up:
Clean up is as simple as pulling off the webbing and wadding it up.
On walls and ceilings, it is easiest to rub the webbing off with your fingers.
Difficult to remove spots can be chilled with an ice pack or cube to facilitate clean up.

Have a great day!! lol

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.