Haunt Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:confused: I have a costume dilemma for this halloween....i cant do my usual gore filled thing ,now ive got my eye on a few dresses but i am at a loss as to make up...its got to be over the top, but if it cant be bloody or gorey....? think insane or evil fairy/witch/queen. what non gore make up can i do? any inspirations? pic? help?

·
Registered
458 Posts
does rotting zombies count as gore? why cant you have gore? kids or work or somethin? sometimes blood and fresh wounds = gore to some people so you might be able to get away with a zombie look?

·
Registered
5,682 Posts
do the ring girl

·
Registered
328 Posts
A good clown outfit can be really effective. But there is a difference between just looking like a clown and being a creepy looking one.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am mortified to admit that (gulp) after being dead, undead etc...every year since moses was a pup, i am buying a beautiful dress to wear and going as something along the lines of an evil fairy or socceress (sp) . with scary or evil but not gorey makeup. it seems the person attending the parade with me objects and finds all this embaressing.....sigh.

·
Registered
136 Posts
You might want to consider the Drusilla prosthetic. Uber creepy. I wore it a few years ago and sat at the end of a dark hallway. I'd say 35% of the TOT's couldn't make it all the way down before turning and running the other way. Pair it with some horns and fangs and you got yourself one evil a$$ sorceress.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts