Haunt Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Ghost Maker
3,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
May and June I was living in Havana Florida and commuting into Tallahassee, and each day I would drive by this really creepy looking house (I think it is abandoned). The kind of house kids would dare each other to go in and explore at night. Had to take a picture:

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Film a move???
I'D LIVE THERE!
HALLOWEEN 24/7...EVERY DAY OF THE YEAR!

·
Registered
4,949 Posts
I can just picture the old guy coming out with shot gun in hand "get off my property boy"

·
Registered
5,682 Posts
Great House..
Wouldnt mind at all to having a party there.

·
I'm bringing sexy back
7,767 Posts
Definitely two cool houses. Kinda reminds me of the movie, "Deliverance". The picture that HJ took has a neat setting around it. Man, I would love to have candles in the windows and lit pumkins on the porch and try to coerce some TOTs in the neighborhood to venture up for their candy.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Johnny,

Where exactly is this house? I live in Tally and would love to see it!

~K

May and June I was living in Havana Florida and commuting into Tallahassee, and each day I would drive by this really creepy looking house (I think it is abandoned). The kind of house kids would dare each other to go in and explore at night. Had to take a picture:
QUOTE]

·
Ghost Maker
3,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Johnny,

Where exactly is this house? I live in Tally and would love to see it!

~K

QUOTE]
It's on Salem road (how appropriate is that), just south of highway 12. If you take 27 north towards Havana, keep an eye out for a radio tower as you get closer to Havana. As you get to the radio tower look on the left for a road called cut-through, or cut-off, something like that. Go right after you cross the railroad tracks, the house will be on your left just before you get to highway 12.

http://local.live.com/default.aspx?v=2&cp=30.613613~-84.420254&style=r&lvl=15&tilt=-90&dir=0&alt=-1000&encType=1

1 - 19 of 19 Posts