Haunt Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious if there are any haunters in the Northern Minnesota - Northwest Wisconsin area. I see a lot of haunters in the twin cities but what about those of us in the Duluth-Superior area? Am I all alone?

HELLOOOOO??????? :voorhees:

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So there's 2 of us? hhmmm...kinda lonely huh?! Are Minnesotans not much for Halloween or what?

·
Hillbilly Wrangler
3,472 Posts
Well you live in hell are you surprised??? LMAO. My mother in law lives there so im definate that the devil resides in bamigi..or how ever you spell it.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
LMAO!!! If not Bemidgi...probably somewhere near there. But see, I'm not a native - I'm originally from Oklahoma. So for me living in Minnesota, right around mid-winter I start thinking the 100+ degree days with 100% humidity weren't all that bad.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
gotta be lovin' that! where in OK are ya? I'm originally from Tulsa but was stationed in Altus - which by the way isn't quite Hell...but you can see it from there!

·
Registered
117 Posts
Don't mean to zombify this dead thread, Hawkshillhaunter, but I am in the Duluth area. From Duluth, now live in Cloquet but work in West Duluth near Menards. Check your PM for an invite to help me organize some kind of make/take up here in the frozen wastelands.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Right on Bilbo! Great to have another "frozen halloween freak" around here! Would love to do a make-n-take! I've been jealous of those crazy NJ folks who seem to have one every month!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts