scissors
cup
hands
stool
wall

·
Hillbilly Wrangler
3,472 Posts
OMG!!! I laughed so hard on this i spit pop on my computer. My favorite was the briefcase. I loved the stomping on his head afterwords. LMAO. I found 16/16 im not sure whether to be proud or afraid. I should send this to my husband and remind him that im a stay at home mother and work for him. That way he might think twice next time he says...hey are you gunna wash my underwear today?? LOL.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Hmm lets see...even though I have the best boss in the world.....(just keep in mind we are court officers working in a city courthouse
Here are 15 ways to do it

#1) a mentally, unstable inmate who's been denied his medications yet again- just tell him that it is my bosses fault
#2) a female inmate with a death wish who likes to hide weapons in one of her many fresh self-inflicted wounds( gives her something to do while waiting for her next hearing)- have my boss take them away first thing in the morning
#3) a large stainless steel hatpin recently confiscated from a known lady of the evening
#4)Zip gun- a 1 shot 22 cal made from a car alarm clicker ( also recently confiscated compliments of a local gang banger)
#5)heavy weight plastic folk with the handle duct taped for a better grip(party favor/shank)
#6) Jury duty notices- when shredded can be suffocating
#7) metal detection wand- over the head
#8)leg shackles
#9) flexi-cuffs
#10) handcuffs
#11) spit-shield ( and a littleduct take)-covers the whole face of course
#12)another court officer who's been forced to work through lunch yet again
#13)Waist clains
#14)members of the media( when told the hearing is a closed session) gotta blame someone right?
#15)standard lynch mobs that frequent our courtrooms especially during certain heinous cases :eek:

·
Hillbilly Wrangler
3,472 Posts
LOL, This sounds like the place where i used to work. How funny.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts