Haunt Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
I'm not quite sure when this thread became subtitled the "Let's pick on Trish" thread, but you asked for it my dear friend!!! Be afraid....be very afraid! That next rafting trip may end up being a scene from Deliverance LOL. Anyway, I use the large plastic storage tubs and this year have actually tried to put things away in an organized fashion. Our "good" latex masks get stored in the house where I don't have to worry about temperatures affecting them. And no, I'm not going to show you where! We lost a few one year due to heat so now i have tissue paper inside of them and they are each wrapped in tissue paper to prevent them from laying on top of one another-no comments Vladamir!!! I've run out of room to store things though-maybe I should quit adding more to the mix by avoiding the after sales. I've gone through and thrown some of the stuff away that I'll never use, freecycled some stuff but the rest is taking over the entire house. It looks like the stuff that I don't have to worry about over heating will go up into the attic to make room in the shed.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts