Haunt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 124 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wow! When I posted this I only had about 70 votes. Thanks boils and ghouls for making us number 1. :D

·
Registered
6,217 Posts
I've been voting too, love being part of the number one site on Best of Halloween. You do deserve it Zombie, you have a great site!! Is it OK if I wooooooohooooooooooooo?!!?!

·
Dear Beer, Thanks. :D
1,061 Posts
We're number 28!

Wow, I guess they've reset the server, I was number 10 for about a year, somewhere between Laughing Jack 'O Lantern and Stardreamer's Haunt with 34 votes, now I'm 28th with 2 votes...
See what happens when you stop voting for your own site? :D

p.s. I voted for UPS, you deserve to be #1, I love this site.

·
DeceptiProp
5,851 Posts
I voted for County Bob's Halloween Display. Ok, I didn't vote for county Bob. I voted for Unpleasant Street. Now, where is my Unpleasant Street T-shirt and G-Sting. Weird, they both begain with just a letter. So, I guess I will have a TG hold the mayo. I don't know if I will fit in that G-string. Does it come in extra big butt?

·
Registered
6,024 Posts
DeathTouch said:
I voted for County Bob's Halloween Display. Ok, I didn't vote for county Bob. I voted for Unpleasant Street. Now, where is my Unpleasant Street T-shirt and G-Sting. Weird, they both begain with just a letter. So, I guess I will have a TG hold the mayo. I don't know if I will fit in that G-string. Does it come in extra big butt?
Friends don't let friends drink and post.

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
We're still number one, but they've changed the link and software that runs the whole shebang. If you've not voted for us yet, please visit this link and toss us a vote. :D

·
Registered
4,872 Posts
"Austrian snaps"......?????????????

Aren't they the ones that make you yodel when you catch a hair? I thought Australian snaps were for down under.

1 - 20 of 124 Posts