Haunt Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes, that is right. Hockey season starts again. After 1 whole year of in activity we will be able to watch all 30 teams go for the stanley cup again. This is going to be a great year were you will see Toronto fail horribly and Ottawa And Pittsburg in a tight head to head battle. If you live in the Canadian east you can catch the game tonight on Sportsnet at 8:30.

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Call me crazy then!
It's great not being the lone hockey fan somewhere. :D :voorhees:

·
Banned
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Last night Ottawa beat Pitsburg 4-1 and I am sooooo looking forward to the season opener on Wendsday. GO SENS GO!

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Yeah, you guys picked up Danny Heatly right?
I hope he can put his legal issues behind him, he's a hell of a player. :voorhees:

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
TWO DAYS!!!!
:D
Rangers/Flyers are the US game, I think.:voorhees: :voorhees: :voorhees:

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
That doofus that crazyryan has in his signature makes Freddy Krueger look like an as of yet un-deflowered altar boy by comparison. Who needs Halloween and Boogeymen with someone that creepy looking being allowed to roam free?

·
Banned
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
RAXL said:
Yeah, you guys picked up Danny Heatly right?
I hope he can put his legal issues behind him, he's a hell of a player. :voorhees:
Yup, we got Heatley and hes gonna do wonders. he had 11 points in the pre season. GO SENS GO!

Tommorrow! Sens vs. Leafs

·
Registered
273 Posts
I like the shootout rule. Ties are for ****.

I also like the new 2-line passing rules. Hopefully there'll be a few less offsides whistles.

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Now, if they'd just enforce the damn "clutching and grabbing" penalties...:voorhees:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.