Haunt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Have fun Jeff. I hope to hear a report on the road or when you get back... however you can do it. :D

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Wormy should have her laptop with her, maybe you can hijack it for a while... if she'll let you. :D

·
DeceptiProp
5,851 Posts
I might be able to help FE with the Laptop. Just got find a wireless hub. Maybe the Ramada has one. Plus he is going to love all those hearse drivers bringing him signed underwear. Gota Ya FE.. Ha ha.... Mr. Oct! I hope you didn't forget my shirt when you got on the bus for Ironstock. Cheapscate!

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
whew! man this post freaked the **** out of me!, I thought I made a mistake on reservations and booked a week late.:eek: I'm OK now :D

·
DeceptiProp
5,851 Posts
Maybe you guys know. Isn't Ironstock for two days. The convoy said they are leaving at 3 on sat. I thought it went all day on sat.

·
Registered
765 Posts
See ya there Frightener,

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Looks like I'm a day late and a dollar short on this one. Sorry I wasn't around to wish you a Bon Voyage, Jeff, but for what it's worth, I hope you have a very good time and get back to us safely with some interesting tales to tell. :)

·
DeceptiProp
5,851 Posts
So how many people here that are going to Ironstock are going to bring FE some signed underwear? The people that I am going down in the caravan are bring some. I am going to bring a signed pair, but it won't be with ink. LOL.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts