Votes: 7 14.3%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
3,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've received a handfful of pm's about the avatar I selected a few weeks back. A few deem it inappropriate. A few think it's funny. Some just asked where I got it. I'm not one to say "I don't care what anyone else thinks" but rather would not want to offend anyone. I have a great deal of respect for the talent and personalities on this forum.
Actually, if you look close, Frank is scratching his head with this "I don't know what you want" look. (showed better in the larger version). I chose this based on the comedic element, not the first impression it conveys.
If you find it offensive, let me know. I'll bow to the masses and change it to something else if the consensus dictates.

·
Registered
2,420 Posts
I couldnt care less. I did look at it closely and see why you chose it. With my initial shallow mind I was like "hey" so I studied it better and find it kinda funny. There isnt anything with your avatar that seems to be in Bad Taste. There is a heck of a lot worse everywhere else. Its not like she isnt clothed or anything. Its all good in my books anyway. (And that means a lot. ... LOL)

·
Registered
93 Posts
She's just wanting to dance, right? :p

Being the only woman at work (construction company) for 9.5 years now it's pretty hard to offend me. Even without taking that into consideration I really don't see anything wrong with it.

Watch the music videos on MTV & you will find much more explicit things than that little cartoon.

That's my 2 cents anyway.

·
Registered
5,565 Posts
frankly <hah
I didnt even notice it till now.
so no .. not offensive to me either.

·
Registered
4,778 Posts
Nothing offensive their to me. Should have seen what the kids were doing at the back to school dance night.(Elementary school)

·
Registered
2,751 Posts
I'm totally offended and think you should remove it.

This is after all, a family friendly site.

Oh. Wait. I was referring to Hellrazor's eyeball. That thing gives me the creeps.

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
I not only like it, I think you should post the larger version so we can see the whole cartoon and not just the thumbnail.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Offend?? This is Halloween...no PC allowed. Anything goes!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.