1. Elvis died in 1977
2. WWII was 1939-1945
3. Truman was president the year WWII was over.
4. Armstrong walked on the moon in 1969.
5. Bill Clinton is from Arkansas
6. Jeffery Dahmer was a serial killer.
7. Brazilians speak Portugese.
8. 9 square root of 81.
9. A philanthropist is someone who gives to charities
10. An anachronism is something in the wrong time.
11. Pakistan people speak Urdu.
12. Hollywood is in Califonia.
13. It's 2500 miles between California and New York.
14. There is roughly 1500 minutes in a day.
15. The chemical name for lead is Pb.
16. Muslims don't eat pork.
17. Beer is approximately 5% alcohol.
18. 9 is not a prime number.
19. Afganistan borders China.
20. Crack is derived from Cocaine.
21. Change back from a $10 for 2 sandwiches thar cose $2.75 is $4.50.
22. People in Iraq have been affected by the war.
23. Tupac sang "hit em up."
24. The Evolution is a Mitsubishi.
25. The letter L comes after K and before Q.
26. Jesus spoke Aramaic.
27. Christopher Columbus traveled to America in 1492.
28. A kilogram is heaver than a pound.
29. Carlsberg beer is made in Denmark.
30. The japanese word is origami
According to the tickle test, I have an IQ of 135. :googly:I got a 25.
A coupl of the questions were a guess.
I didn't like the time limit thing.
I would say this is more of a Knowledge test than an IQ test.
This would be a better guage of IQ for any one interested.
It is 12 pages long but it does go quick. No time limit that I found.