Haunt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know if any of you remember me from the old Badass boards, but I used to be an avid poster on there, when the Badass board at the time went down and I couldn't find out what had become of Badass and their friends. Recently I searched to find out where everyone on there had gone and I stumbled upon here. I'm so happy to see you guys again after all these years and I'll try to post as much as I can on here.

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
I don't know if any of you remember me from the old Badass boards, but I used to be an avid poster on there, when the Badass board at the time went down and I couldn't find out what had become of Badass and their friends. Recently I searched to find out where everyone on there had gone and I stumbled upon here. I'm so happy to see you guys again after all these years and I'll try to post as much as I can on here.
Vigo! How the hell are ya? Good to see a familiar old face. I was curious if it was you when I saw the newest member was named Vigo.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the welcomes, everyone :) It's awesome being back on here. I was actually worried over what had become some of you, but it's good to see you're all alive and kicking :smoking: I'm doing fine and like I said before, I'll try posting here as often as I can.

·
Registered
4,949 Posts
Welcome back! Wow that was back in my lurker days hope that all is well.

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
whatever the badass forums where...welcome to haunt forum! I'm way new so maybe we will know each other on here soon enough

·
Registered
5,682 Posts
Yo Vigo! cool

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.