Haunt Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
13,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok.
I think everyone has seen the Victorian home thread.

What are some ideas you guys have for me this year.
No Haunt, but would like to do some decorations and lighting.
http://www.thefrighteners.com/visualtour.htm

·
Registered
10,900 Posts
Very nice house!

Sticking with the basics this year?

Red lights in the outside lights, maybe some ghouls in the windows, & scary sounds coming from the basement.

·
Registered
93 Posts
lots of jack-o-lanterns placed among landscaping

Static prop in the corner that's to the left of front door. (My fav is always the good ol standard grim reaper with hood up so you cannot see his face.)

Ghosts & silhouettes in windows.

And like Moon Dog said...red lights & scary sounds.

·
Registered
168 Posts
:jol:
What I would do is use green, black lights, strobes in some windows and extend the front door area with fencing. That way you'll have a focal point. Grave yard on either side as well.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Beautiful home FE!

My vote is for a Civil War verions of the 'Party' scene in the Pirates of the Caribbean ride.

You could have people in each of the windows doing fun little scenes.

13,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Moon Dog Very -nice house!Thank you :)

Sticking with the basics this year?Yeap!

Red lights in the outside lights, maybe some ghouls in the windows, & scary sounds coming from the basement.Lights are good.

Samhain-Sell it to me?Nope..sorry!
I think thats probably the best idea

jackielantern-lots of jack-o-lanterns placed among landscaping

Static prop in the corner that's to the left of front door. (My fav is always the good ol standard grim reaper with hood up so you cannot see his face.)
Too much wrk for 1 night this year.
Ghosts & silhouettes in windows. I was thinking about that!

And like Moon Dog said...red lights & scary sounds.He said that?

slimy-Jeff, there's a guy in the 'group buy' area selling burlap. Maybe hang some of that on the walls.yeap...the smart ass! lol

hee hee hee

EvilQueen:jol:
What I would do is use green, black lights, strobes in some windows and extend the front door area with fencing. That way you'll have a focal point. Grave yard on either side as well.Again, too much work for 1 night, but like the light idea...black might be kind of cool on a white house?

SkullAndBone-Beautiful home FE!Thanks Rob

My vote is for a Civil War verions of the 'Party' scene in the Pirates of the Caribbean ride.Ok, You Suck! Keep your big inspirations to yer self! lol

You could have people in each of the windows doing fun little scenes.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.