Haunt Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today three images from the set of Nu Image and Millenum Films' remake of Day of the Dead popped up online. The picstures feature star Ving Rhames, a zombie and a major spoiler (so read on with caution). The original follows a group of scientists and military personnel holed up in an underground bunker because the world above is overrun with zombies. The lumbering flesheaters eventually find a way in and wreak havoc on the scientists who've been experimenting on their undead brethren. Directed by Steve Minor, the film also stars Mena Suvari, Michael Welch, Annalynne McCord, Stark Sands, Nick Cannon and Christa Campbell...

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I have done some research and Ving Rhames is playing Capt. Rhodes, Mena Suvari will be playing the part of Sarah and Dr. Logan will be played by Matt Rippy. Not sure about that casting, especially in the case of Logan. And where is Steel? I really wish they had used all different characters like they did with the Dawn Redux, but it has Ving Rhames and Suvari is always a pleasure, so I will be keeping an open mind until I see it even if Steve Miner is helming the project. The question that remains is will these zombies jet or lumber? I will keep on top of this and bring you details as the days progress.

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Still More Photos From Day of the Dead Redux

More photos from this newest in the remake machine:

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No, this isn't a direct sequel. Rhames is playing Capt. Rhodes from the original film although Rhodes in that movie was white. I just don't believe that Ving can out asshole Joe Pilato. Joe is a real nice guy in real life, however.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts