Haunt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, and welcome to the Unpleasant Street Forums. I'd like to welcome all newcomers to the site to register and post your thoughts on Halloween, prop-building, or anything in general. I'd also like to invite former Badass Universe members who may be visiting to register and join in the Halloween madness, even if it is only around October that you think about the holiday.

If you're coming here via a link or search engine, I'd like you to check out the home page for my Halloween yard haunt, Unpleasant Street. Right now, there's some photos, game ideas, and the beginnings of some prop building plans. Feel free to post your thoughts on the site in the Comments and Feedback Forum.

Well, that's it for now. Don't forget to read the user agreement before registering, and feel free to say "hi" over in the Welcome Room afterwards. More topics will be posted over the next few days, so keep checking back. :D

·
Super Moderator
64,091 Posts
This is the very first thread? Wow, now I can pretend I was here from the start:D

·
Super Moderator
64,091 Posts
LOL, I thought someone might mention that:D

Yes, I do my best to keep things lively here:)

·
Muddled Moderator
28,208 Posts
Wow, the first thread rises from the grave. :D

·
Super Moderator
64,091 Posts
It must be a zombie thread:googly:

·
Hillbilly Wrangler
3,472 Posts
LOL, who knew the old thread would be as fun as the new ones.

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
Hey... awesome website! So much to see for a new forum... great idea Zombie-F!

This is so cool... I'm not even going to know this place exists for another 3 years and here I am posting in it! How cool is that?!?

·
Super Moderator
64,091 Posts
Are there prizes for being among the first?:D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts