Haunt Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got the 2006 OTC catalog in the mail today. My goodness their prices have gone up! The plastic posable skeletons are $25 now!!! Yikes!

They do still have good prices on the assorted goodies (for stuffing into goody bags) they carry.

·
DeceptiProp
5,844 Posts
That is good. I was hoping that other stuff wouldn't go up. I like the sticking skull thingys. The kids do too. I only have a hand full of stuff from last year. But I think the puppy found them not too long ago.

·
I'm bringing sexy back
7,776 Posts
I'm still getting 4th of July and Luau catalogs from Oriental Trading. I guess the Halloween issue is next. When is Fright Catalog coming out with their 2006 catalog?

·
Master of Scaremonies
12,928 Posts
I was all excited when my wife told me "we got a new Oriental Trading catalogue today" - I assumed it was the Halloween one as well. Unfortunately, I also got the summer luau one

·
Premium Member
5,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
What's strange about the OTC, is the posable skellies are $25 in the catalog, but they're only $20 on the web site. Weird.

·
Registered
842 Posts
The posable skellies generally run 30-35 bucks at the Halloween store we've been to in Orlando. So $20 isn't too bad, but they do break easy.

Check out M&N International's Halloween stuff.

www.mninternational.com

they have whole scenes to use for parties, but those run pretty $$$, but the other prices don't seem too bad, what do you guys think?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts