Haunt Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I was wondering what everyone thinks of Ouija boards? Lets face it you've probly been at a party and someone brought a ouija board and said 'HEY LETS SEE IF GHOSTS ARE REAL!!' then your friend starts moving the peice to say bring me more beer and you all laugh. Or you were sitting around and pulled out the Ouija board and got rather freaked.

Needless to say I have never used a Ouija board or plan on it because well of some stories I've heard. Same with Automatic writting, (I can write fine on my own thanks, I don't need some spiret in me doing it)

Anyway lets hear what ya'll think.

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
I seem to recall some drunken ouija -boarding while at Zombie's place for halloween. I'd say drunken snow-boarding is far more dangerous.:zombie: :devil:

·
Registered
273 Posts
lol funny story. Me and my friends go to this park at lunch to eat and these grade 9's all show up so the next day we pull out the ougie board and that kinda freaked them out lol. But my little brother got word of what was happening and they all think i practice witch craft now lol yupee!

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
I own a glow-in-the-dark Ouija board. I'd love to get a nicer, hand-crafted wooden one though.

I do remember that... strangely the planchette seemed to move on it's own... or Raxl was pushing it. One or the other.

·
Registered
797 Posts
I also had the glow in the dark version of the board, but I took it over to a friend's house (which was quite nicely haunted), and ended up forgetting it there and never getting around to getting it back from him. Every time I used it, I did so with a group of people who were serious about seeing it really work, and the planchette never moved once. Very disappointing, after having heard all the wonderful "I threw my Ouija board away, and the next day it was back in my closet!" stories as a kid.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts