Haunt Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well our Halloween party was a blast. The damn wind ruined most of my outside stuff. I had to bring in all my tombstones so they wouldn't break. I did have two break on me before I gave up. So I just put them on the edges of my garage - where our party was at - and had an indoor graveyard. I was very bummed that I couldn't do my first outdoor Halloween decorations! If anyone is interested, here is a link to some pictures of our party: http://www.fototime.com/inv/F4A4AF743A0B148 . I just took a few shots of our house, we were running low on time when I was taking pictures, so didn't get too many good ones. The dead pirate is my husband and I am the thing that is wearing the black dress type thing. I was a little sad with my makeup after I saw the pictures, but everybody thought I was very ugly! :zombie: The rest of the pictures are mostly of the people who came and the fun we had! Can't wait to get my film developed now!!

I also can't wait for next year, hopefully it won't be windy and I can have a decent set up!!

Have a great Haunt tonight everyone! We will be bringing our little ones TOTing.

Witchy

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Our party was a success also. we had a fire of such proportions that it could easily be viewed from space. Someone even called in the fire department on us! :D Lots of food, libations and music was to be had and we didn't shut down until almost 3 in the a.m. Good times, indeed! :D :jol:

·
Registered
6,024 Posts
witchywoman said:
Well our Halloween party was a blast. The damn wind ruined most of my outside stuff. I had to bring in all my tombstones so they wouldn't break. I did have two break on me before I gave up. So I just put them on the edges of my garage - where our party was at - and had an indoor graveyard. I was very bummed that I couldn't do my first outdoor Halloween decorations! If anyone is interested, here is a link to some pictures of our party: http://www.fototime.com/inv/F4A4AF743A0B148 . I just took a few shots of our house, we were running low on time when I was taking pictures, so didn't get too many good ones. The dead pirate is my husband and I am the thing that is wearing the black dress type thing. I was a little sad with my makeup after I saw the pictures, but everybody thought I was very ugly! :zombie: The rest of the pictures are mostly of the people who came and the fun we had! Can't wait to get my film developed now!!

I also can't wait for next year, hopefully it won't be windy and I can have a decent set up!!

Have a great Haunt tonight everyone! We will be bringing our little ones TOTing.

Witchy
Saw your pics..Please tell me that is a beer bong!---->

·
Registered
4,872 Posts
Sorry to hear about the bad weather Witchy. I see you made the most of it though, and it looks like you all had a great time, way to go!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts