Haunt Forum banner
1 - 20 of 235 Posts

·
Banned
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heres a good game. Everyone writes a way that the person above your post dies. But heres the catch. You can not use any type of weapons and you cant use anyway someone died in a movie. Lets see what you come up with 4 my death. Enjoy la game.

·
Registered
140 Posts
The person above this post died while participating in a pie eating contest.

·
Registered
140 Posts
The person above my post was drowned in bunnie urine because he didn't got off the pot soon enough for said bunnie.

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
The person above me died while sitting in a hot tub and getting sucked into the filter opening at the bottom and drowned from not being able to get loose.

·
Banned
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
the person above my post slip on a peice of ice and a crazy indian dude from 1690 'Acidently' droped a knife on you and on the ice. The ice collapses and u fall in with a knife in your chest.

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
The person above my post died when going into feed chickens who hadn't eaten in a long time, having the said chickens attack him and peck out his eyes and heart

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
The person above my post was attacked and killed by a rabid member of this board because she wouldn't "Finish The Rest of The Lyric(s)"!!!

Just funning you - I would never attack you (not so's you could tell, anyway).

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
The person above me dies by getting hit in the head by a hocky puck going 7billion miles a hour.

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
The person above me and everything within several of the nearest galaxies was destroyed when the space time continuum was sheared and then collapsed upon itself. The resulting cataclysm caused all matter within several hundred light years to be smashed into a highly concentrated tacheyon thread. That thread is now screaming across the cosmos, in every parallel universe following in the wake of one very impressive slapshot. :D

·
Banned
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
The Person above me dies when the earth is just randomly destroyed. But look on the bright side. I just saved a lot of money on my car insurance by switching to Geico.

·
Registered
6,009 Posts
crazyryan said:
The Person above me dies when the earth is just randomly destroyed. But look on the bright side. I just saved a lot of money on my car insurance by switching to Geico.
Ok..that made me laugh.

The person above my post experimented with raccoons and hockey sticks.

The resulting hundreds of Rabid bites killed him.

1 - 20 of 235 Posts