Haunt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After careful consideration, Palerider and Myself, decided to enter the fun!
Heres the cost break down.
1. 4x8 sheet of white stryofoam $10.50
2.Half Bottle of gorilla glue 6.88 $ 3.44
3.Half Bottle of 2 ounce brown paint .50 cents on sale $ .25
4.Half Bottle of 2 ounce toffee paint .50 cents on sale $ .25
5.Half Bottle of 2 ounce Grey Paint .50 cents on sale $ .25
6.1 pint of slush latex Pro-rated from a five gallon bucket $1.25
7.Bag of 3 inch balls $3.00
8. 18 inch piece of trashed PVC FREE
9. Piece of old rope found on side of road FREE
10. Spending quality time with Palerider PRICELESS!!!!!
Total price $18.94

Photos:

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Just so everyone knows, since Bodybagging donated to the prize pool, the entry that Palerider and BB created won't be in the voting. However, it was so totally awesome that I wanted to include showing it because it is an amazing display of what you can make on less than a $20 budget.

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
I need to build a cannon this year and I may do it in foam for sure! I just need to make it shoot a fog ring now. :devil: Awesome job PaleRider and BBing.

·
Registered
5,682 Posts
Very nice guys... nice piece of art work there.
would look good in any pirates yard

·
Bataholic
2,725 Posts
.................. I'm speechless! Bags and Rider, you 2 did a vunderful--AWESOME job!!!!!!!!! WOW!!!!!! That cannon rocks! I sooo want one even though I don't have a pirate theme for my Haunt.... A how-to would be a great idea! How did you guys get that realistic look to it? Way to go guys! :D :>

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Glad that everyone appreciates the Prop, Ill be sure to pass on the good news to Palerider when I see him, for those questions about realism and texures, all I can say is its amazing what a little bit of Latex and rasp can do, Thats the BEST thing about whitestyrofoam, its shaves very easy!

Textures were created using a brush stroke to create woodgrain, and a stipple stroke to create worked iron.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts