Haunt Forum banner
21 - 40 of 43 Posts

·
Can't keep up with Roxy!
3,526 Posts
Great movement and video. Well worth the wait.

Did you consider having a bunch of "babies" hanging off of it's back? IMHO.

·
Hillbilly Wrangler
3,472 Posts
Im not sure where else I posted this, but YUCK YUCK YUCK!! Great job, but that thing gave me the total creeps.

·
Registered
43 Posts
OMG....
First I LMAO...
then I have to say what a fantastic prop and soooooo well done. Yep, I think this will be hard to beat. Although, I am a girl.....and ....don't have much use for a cockroach prop. Still the male in my life would love to have this. Is it for sale? LOl.
Great Job....very scary....very creative. Good Luck !

·
Volat cum ea suas alas.
12,853 Posts
(sweet mother of Jefferson Davis- that thing is nasty looking)
"He/she?"

you mean you haven't NAMED it?? I thought **everyone** named their home made props!!?
Okay- let's take suggestions for names...(and by the way- do roaches have girl or boy parts? you might have to add on a roach peenie....)

d5

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
Pyroach

(sweet mother of Jefferson Davis- that thing is nasty looking)
"He/she?"

you mean you haven't NAMED it?? I thought **everyone** named their home made props!!?
Okay- let's take suggestions for names...(and by the way- do roaches have girl or boy parts? you might have to add on a roach peenie....)

d5
We named him Pyroach after Pyro that guessed it was a cockroach...If you look under him (see original pics) you can see it is a he. :confused:

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
ummmm :confused: all righty now, so pap boo when you get tired of pyroach do i get 1st bids :D
The first time I see a whole lot of cockroaches running around...you bet.:eek:

21 - 40 of 43 Posts