Haunt Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Witch-Finder of Lilburn
2,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

Pappy is determined not to be suffocated by the Bitter Man, and has gradually rolled out of his shadow. Through agonizing discipline, he has taught himself to unattach from his vine and bounce around for brief excursions. There were witches or Druids not far from the patch -- he could hear their chanting on cold starry nights -- and a plot to steal their magic slowly formed in Pappy's mind. The warts and marks he bears are testament to a will that will not be denied -- he has tasted wind of Great Ones from patches far away. And one day he too will be a Great One, presiding over the fallen, rotten remains of the Bitter Man, whose days must surely soon come to an end. Pappy will make his way, at any cost.

2009 Haunt Props:
The Bitter Man
--> Reimbittereded!
Djinni Tull
Pappy
Loma

·
Super Moderator
64,110 Posts
Pappy looks like he's ready to kick some butt:)

·
Witch-Finder of Lilburn
2,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks! Yes Pappy is indeed ready to kick some butt! This one is actually my favorite for texture but nt for paint. You just don't see anyone putting warts on pumpkins for some reason; veins yes but warts no. But the warts are fun and easy.

·
Witch-Finder of Lilburn
2,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you very much! He was my favorite this year. Hopefully a distinctive look will emerge from all my JOLs. I like warty, ugly pumpkins. I'm recreating Bitter Man (4 days of rain killed that head) and adding a fourth to the family...a she, no less...all warty and ugly. I'll post an in-progress family pic asap.

·
Muddled Moderator
28,214 Posts
Nice job on Pappy. He looks like a crusty old bugger. (Hey you kids, get off my lawn!) :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts