Haunt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
5,682 Posts
I thought your second pic was a placemat..which would be cool too .
I usually just make up flyers for our party. then we hand them out.
your wreath with the nailed eyes and skelly is cool, that silhouette nice too like those alot,
funny turkey scene.

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
This year the invitations for our party are going out in homemade, cardboard coffins. Each coffin will contain a witch, zombie, skeleton, etc. holding the actual invitations. So far I have about 40 of them done, top, bottom and lining. Only another 45 more to go!:p Turtle should have hers soon and maybe she can post a pic since I can't right now, not till the computer is fixed anyway!

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
"It puts the lotion on its skin..."

TOO funny!

·
Registered
5,682 Posts
Trish ..that sounds like a very cool idea can't wait to see those!!

·
Registered
5,682 Posts
Trish ..
how big are they and where did you get the little guys inside from?

·
Registered
27 Posts
last year we did eyeballs in a black box..."Keep an eye out for your invitation to our party on xxxx"

this year we are doing message in a bottle. finally found a good price on glass bottles, so I scooped them up. will include a little sand, some shells, the message, wrap the neck of the bottle in raffia and glue another larger shell on. Of course, this year we are among the thousands doing a pirate party.

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
Lilly...sorry this took so long. I think the coffins are about 6-7 inches long and about 1 1/2 to 2 inches deep. I went to flea markets and even resorted to raiding my cousins kids closet stealing her old dolls. The invitations for the haunters and good friends will contain small dolls repainted into zombies, witches, etc. The invitations for the "others" will contain little skeletons that I picked up at the local dollar store. They will lay in the coffins and will hold the invitations. I've sent a few out already, so if Ms. Wicked or Turtle can post pics, you can see how they turned out. Since I still don't have access to my computer, I can't post pics. I can send you one to see in person if you want though. Just PM me with your address.

·
Registered
5,682 Posts
yup you rock cuz turtles can't roll...LOL...
unless you on a hill on your side hahaha
waitin for pics there kiddo

1 - 20 of 38 Posts