Haunt Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
68,161 Posts
Now I see why you built a hearse - you actually have room for one in your yard:) Love the fence and columns, and of course that gorgeous hearse.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No lie, your fence and columns look more real than true cemeteries. Awesome job!
Thank you! I think the fence & columns definately set the tone of the whole display.

What a great space for a set up. Love your surprise details like the ghoul in the bushes and the birds at the pumpkin patch. Nice work
Thanks Hairazor for noticing those little touches! Our yard's layout is definately unique but it seems to work in our favor.

Now I see why you built a hearse - you actually have room for one in your yard:) Love the fence and columns, and of course that gorgeous hearse.
Thank you Roxy! I did indeed have room for it, and it ended up being a photo-opp for alot of people coming through.

Wowza! Yes, the hearse is in a perfect setting! Thanks for sharing both the daytime and nighttime videos—loved seeing the lighting and animations, but also cool to be able to appreciate all the details.
Thank you Nitemaremaid!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts