Haunt Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well it's that time of year again... I'm scrambling to get as much as I possibly can done. After sifting through all the stuff in the attic and the basement, I have come up with a huge pile of skulls of all types: bluckies, buckies, mini skulls, light up skulls, paints, unpainted- you name it, I've got it. Any ideas as to what I could do with all of these would be appreciated. I would love to use them all but I've run out of ideas. Thanks
~SuperCreep

·
Registered
41 Posts
Candle holders....catacomb...pyramid of skulls with moss and some creepy cloth...scattered in a graveyard....mounted on sticks and stuck in the ground to maybe line a path....ooooooooo I wish I had so many skulls I didn't know what to do!!!.lol...Goodluck!!

·
Registered
380 Posts
Could take all the extras and pile 'em somewhere in the haunt. Nothing like a good skull pile, y'know.

·
Super Moderator
64,106 Posts
We place skulls in groups throughout our graveyard display. They make for wonderful accent pieces without putting any effort into it other than placing them.

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
I like the skull piles, or "broken down" walls that reveal skulls and bones within them. If they are done like they are part of your house's actual structure then your walls imply that your whole house is filled with skulls.
Skull candle holders in sconces or wall niches can be effective too.
Skulls on pikes or poles can be a nice effect in graveyards, or haunted jungles/swamps.

·
Registered
382 Posts
By accident, a close friend created a scened that is phnomenal. she had about 20 foam skulls, different shapes sizes, piled in her basement. She was playing with a red flood light and tilted up towards the skulls cast a very eerie appearance into the contours of the skulls. Last night I was working outside and decided to add a red flood light pointing up at a skeleton. I unintentionally illuminated a pile of bones/skulls that I brought outside and just tossed in a pile and planned to add to various areas. The result was a pile of bones that I will not move til 11/1.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts