Haunt Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
I watched around 10 minutes of the first episode.

I was unimpressed and shut it off.

Now I just have to find the time to tell my DVR to stop recording the junk.

·
Registered
589 Posts
I think the show itself is kind of lame, but some of the props are interesting.

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
i wanted to see it but figured it wasn't good...only gets views really from obsessed fans of Pirate's movies.

·
She looks so normal
21,274 Posts
I like it, but then I'm a fan of "Survivor". At least on Pirate Master they feed the people, I don't like watching them starve. But I like trying to figure out why people make the choices they do. Anyone else?

·
Registered
4,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm a Survivor fan, and was hoping the show would be a bit more like that but I guess it's kind of hard to do that on one boat..lol I love the props and general premise of the show, but some of the drama crap with the voting on who goes and "defend yourself" ... I dunno. It just irritates me the way they do some things.

I REALLY liked Azmyth... until he started with that stupid accent. That captain's hat is more like a dunce cap as it seems to turn people stupid when they put it on. He needs to keep it real or he'll be sent packing.

·
She looks so normal
21,274 Posts
Louie's a horses arse. It's funny when a complete stranger can make me feel this way.

·
Registered
4,949 Posts
Never heard of it but from the posts I will assume it is a reality show.

·
Registered
4,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I agree with you about Louie, he just made himself look like a total ass last night with his grudge holding.

Slightly, it's a reality show kind of like Survivor, only on a pirate ship. I normally don't like reality shows, but I love Survivor, and this one is similar enough to keep me interested.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts