Haunt Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Bataholic
2,725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We went to see the new Pirates of The Caribbean earlier this afternoon.
:D We loved it! I won't post anything to spoil it for everyone else, but I will say that.... I didn't like the ending. Well, part of the ending anyway. LOL If you get a chance to go see it and you liked the other ones, then by all means go and see it!!!!! :D Savvy? sorry, just had to do that..... LOL Just make sure you don't drink a lot before you go... seeings how its 3 hours long.... ;) Hope you enjoy it as much as we did! Can't wait to get it on DVD, although that will pale in comparison to seeing it on the big screen! Hmmm... maybe we will have to see it again in Luverne at the Drive Inn.... Oh Honey...... :devil: heeheehee
Yo Ho Ho and a bottle of Rum!!!!

·
Registered
5,682 Posts
going to see it tomorrow woohoo

·
Bataholic
2,725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wooohoooo is right... And can I get an AMEN for Orlando Bloom? Wait till you see him..... no, that will spoil it :p LOL hehehehe

·
Bataholic
2,725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oh yes, Depp is very good to! There is just something about the way he gives life to his characters. And that style of walking that he does as Jack....:D I also liked him in 21 jump street---guess you could say that is where I first saw him---and have been a fan ever since! One of my favorites of Depp's characters was in Benny and Joon. --- sorry if my spelling is off. LOL

·
Registered
97 Posts
Whatever you do DO NOT FORGET to stay until all of the credits have run to see the stinger scene at the end!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very cool! Very, very cool!

·
Registered
5,682 Posts
I love Johnny...he came to my party last yr see ...not really but he is close

this guy is HOT!! Wheww..sizzle sizzle

Saw the movie today it was good.

·
Registered
506 Posts
AWE was pretty good but it still doesn't beat the first one. The fight scenes were really cool but unfortunately there were only like two of them... the begginning and the huge one at the end. Of course there were a couple little ones here and there but overall it was still pretty cool. The only thing I didn't like was the very ending and the ridiculous Captain Jack scene (if you saw it, you know what I'm talking about)

Everyone in the theater at that scene just looked around really confused.. I was like wtf is this? lol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts