Haunt Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i just finished wtch all 5 of the real movies in a role! i think iam am suffering from ape over load.

how many ape fans do we have her?

i alwasy loved them movies even the cheap last couple. the final battle is the worst of the 5 ,but thats part of the fun. there is a collector box set coming out in and ape head with allthe movie,the remake,the tv series and the cartoon. i 'll never get it but damn it would be nice to have.

i just baerly rember the show and the cartoon,i don't know if they seem as impressive now as they did when i was 10.but i would like to see them again.

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
feldjager said:
how many ape fans do we have her?
Ape fan, right here!

Kong, Mighty Joe, Planet of..., Tim Burton's Re-Imagining - whatever.

I love 'em, but the great Rod Serling's screenplay for the original will stand the test of time.

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
The original Planet of the Apes. Nuff said. **** the rest of them! (Yep, I said a bad word.) :D

It occurs to me that with this post I have hit the coveted 2000 mark! Yippee! :D

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Sinister said:
The original Planet of the Apes. Nuff said. **** the rest of them! (Yep, I said a bad word.) :D

It occurs to me that with this post I have hit the coveted 2000 mark! Yippee! :D
Well Sinister you SWORE!! I'M SO TELLING... and congrats on the 2000

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
You may get even a little more used to it pretty soon, my friend. Anyway, **** those damn dirty apes in every one of the sequels. :D

·
Registered
2 Posts
love them all...even the TV series.

when I was a kid I collected Planet of the Apes stuff, like books, magazines, toys, I even had the Apes trashcan in my room.

Even tho the movies seem corny by today's standard, the 5 original movies are excellent examples of the way movie sequels should be. They never retell the original story, just recap it in a few places, then they move the story on with new characters, new locations, and new situations.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts