Haunt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Great work Lotus! The cobwebs look suprisingly real, like they've been there for ages. Now, when are you gonna start selling them? ;)

·
My Avatar DANCES!
1,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
mikeq91 said:
Great work Lotus! The cobwebs look suprisingly real, like they've been there for ages. Now, when are you gonna start selling them? ;)
Oh you will get one soon enough

·
My Avatar DANCES!
1,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
ScareFX said:
Nice job Lotus.

I've been looking for an 80+ watt gun. Where did you find yours?
Micheal's Craft Store it cost 17.65 think or its 16.99

I also have found some 100 + watt glue guns but the cost alot more $$$$$$$$$

I found a 300 watt for 150.00

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
Lotus said:
Micheal's Craft Store it cost 17.65 think or its 16.99

I also have found some 100 + watt glue guns but the cost alot more $$$$$$$$$

I found a 300 watt for 150.00
Thanks Lotus. I'll stop by Micheal's. Looks like you just zip-tied the airline vs opening up the case. Is that correct?

·
My Avatar DANCES!
1,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ScareFX said:
Thanks Lotus. I'll stop by Micheal's. Looks like you just zip-tied the airline vs opening up the case. Is that correct?
yea I zipped tied it on the outside so i could position the air flow the way I want.

·
Registered
4,872 Posts
Now I can't wait to try the contact cement web spinner we have. Lotus, we'll have to do some serious side by side web spinning, and see which is more cost effective.

·
My Avatar DANCES!
1,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Vlad said:
Now I can't wait to try the contact cement web spinner we have. Lotus, we'll have to do some serious side by side web spinning, and see which is more cost effective.
OH ITS ON

·
Registered
4,872 Posts
I believe the can (Qt.) of contact cement we just bought was $5. When it actually comes down to using the two methods this year, we'll have to keep in touch and try to roughly figure out which method is more effective. How much are the glue sticks for that size gun?

·
My Avatar DANCES!
1,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I have found 10" long stick pack of 10 $1.58
5" long glue stick 45 sticks $9.85 but they are GITD

1 - 20 of 25 Posts