Haunt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is one of my favorite props that I built. This halloween will be exciting.

Pneumatic snake new cylinder

·
Headless & Haunting
4,767 Posts
Aggressive wee thing isn't he! That's sure to give a few heart stopping moments in October!

·
Clean "cut"
27,003 Posts
Holy buckets, that is awssssss!

·
Super Moderator
64,107 Posts
The addition of the plant movement takes this prop to a higher level. Is that water the snake sprays?

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the feedback everyone!
Yes, the snake sprays a mist of water. Deablo85 on YouTube has a great tutorial for making pneumatic water misters.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Jeez, Dave in San Hose,

Where have I seen that video before?

Oh, yeah, in my gmail inbox, lol.

Nice to see you on here, I didn't know you were on the forum!

Got your flight info, I will be looking forward to seeing you. We can weld up some aluminum, too >.>

Please reply in PM. Im sending you one now.

Hippo out.

·
Registered
264 Posts
OMG that snake is fantastic!! I'd kill to have one of those! you must post a video I'm sure you'll get alot of TOTS screaming for the hills with that!

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
OMG that snake is fantastic!! I'd kill to have one of those! you must post a video I'm sure you'll get alot of TOTS screaming for the hills with that!
Thanks for the feedback! This year I plan to take better video for my haunt. I'm excited with my new props this year and I can't wait to try them out :-D

·
Registered
124 Posts
yes, I agree a tutorial is in order. at least videotape upclose the pneumatic setup to us newbies attempting to work with air

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hi SCEYEDOC, here is my video on how I made the snake. I'm super lousy at tutorials :)

Pneumatic snake how I made it

·
Slowly Losing My Mind
2,820 Posts
That is so friggin awesome davensj!

I absolutely love the action. That looks awesome in day light. It'll sure to wet a few pants at night...oh heck, even during the day! It did for me. LOL!:eek:

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
LOL, thanks Lunatic! :-D

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks, Blackrose! Once all the parts came in it was a fairly quick build. I still need to paint the crate. Maybe I'll finally have time to that today :)
I do appreciate the feedback!

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks, bee!! RoxyBlue is going create sounds for her. I'm excited :)

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks bayouwitch! I really learned a lot after building it. Hopefully I'm improving
:)

1 - 20 of 43 Posts