Haunt Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not sure what to call this prop. It was interesting to build.

Pneumatic Halloween thing prop

·
Super Moderator
64,107 Posts
This is a very different movement from your other props - slow and rather graceful, so clearly it's a female tall thing:)

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This is a very different movement from your other props - slow and rather graceful, so clearly it's a female tall thing:)
Haha thanks RoxyBlue! Maybe I'll name her Grace? :)

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
Pretty cool, They don't all need to be fast to be creepy. grace will get a lot of attention I'm sure. Nice work.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Pretty cool, They don't all need to be fast to be creepy. grace will get a lot of attention I'm sure. Nice work.
Thanks, kprimm! I may put this prop on a timer and add a strobe light the month of October.

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
The movement was pretty smooth. I liked the way that it rose up, it was not as fast as some I've seen before. It's more of a soft scare than a jump out and gotcha! I think Grace is a good name!

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks Troll Wizard :)
The prop does rise up slow about 14 feet. The cylinder is a 2" bore and an 18" stroke. It's definitely one of my more tame props :-D

·
Clean "cut"
27,003 Posts
This scare would be on you before you realized it, nice!

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
This scare would be on you before you realized it, nice!
I'm hoping the added strobe light effect will surprise a few people :-D

·
Slowly Losing My Mind
2,820 Posts
I'd call it....I don't know....
Bitch-ass greeting me at the door after stumbling in after late night of drinking?
No? Sorry, I got nothing else.
Can I say bitch-ass?

Honestly, my wife is very cool and nothing like that and I'm not a drunk. I can only imagine there are people out there just like that. I've seen the show Cops.

Oh yeah, BTW davensj, nice smooth movement. A strobe would give a more unpredictable creeping movement. The nasty facial expression is great!

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'd call it....I don't know....
Bitch-ass greeting me at the door after stumbling in after late night of drinking?
No? Sorry, I got nothing else.
Can I say bitch-ass?

Honestly, my wife is very cool and nothing like that and I'm not a drunk. I can only imagine there are people out there just like that. I've seen the show Cops.

Oh yeah, BTW davensj, nice smooth movement. A strobe would give a more unpredictable creeping movement. The nasty facial expression is great!
LOL!!!!!!! OMG, That's very funny!!!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts