Haunt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is a peek into my unhinged & disturbing world of halloween.
I hand build all the animations and a lot of the props.
This was my 13th year.

Enjoy!

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Poison Oak St Hauntd House 2008

Here is a youtube link just in case you cant get on facebook.
But i must say the facebook video compression is MUCH better then youtube!!

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Bravo! Bravo!
Really enjoyed seeing your video.
You have quite the talent!

·
Super Moderator
64,109 Posts
That sound track was out of this world! And the props - those jumping spiders and the dog were total creep-outs, along with the rest of the unsavory crew.

Loved the narration by the world-weary skellie!

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
*stands and applauds.....what a great haunt!!!!!

·
Registered
5,682 Posts
Welcome Poison
glad you joined
Great Vid ..Greater Work!!
very talented indeed!
awesome stuff Adam..

·
Muddled Moderator
28,214 Posts
Great video & haunt poison! I loved the ghoul flying/flinging about. Excellent voice over too.

·
Panic time is here!
3,834 Posts
...but the pointy-toothed skelly never told use what he was building in there! LOL!

Enjoyed the video and uh DANG! What was that ghosty thing jumping around?

I have a slightly used Gemmy Stirring Witch that has screwed up audio and eyes that don't work to trade for anything you might not want any more....oh and $10 of pocket change. Oh heck, I'll throw in my Donna the Dead. It works if you wiggle the AC cord.

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
DAMN. That, my friend, is one serious House O' Toyz. Do you just take everything that hasn't been shipped yet and hook it up around your house? lol

I assume the VO for the hanging skelly was you... sounds like the younger (80s era) Don LaFontaine. And the script/poetry was awesome lol "He has no friends, but he gets a lot of mail... I bet he did a little time in jail..." heheh... in addition to your sound FX and animatronics you should write film trailers.

That was way cool. Now I need to get an account on facebook so I can see the better version of the vid.

Go Adam Go!

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Wooow!

Thanks everyone for your inspiring responses.

The flying thing is actually a VAMPIRESS and she is on a double pivot system. That is by far my favorite and most complicated build. I got the rig idea from VILE THINGS. Eric is an amazing and creative builder.

The Video doesn't even come close to the in person experience. Its a really freaky show.:xbones:

1 - 20 of 58 Posts