Haunt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Oh, Jeff! I was ok with you posting this pic in Hauntworld I didn't know you'd post it here!

To my credit, I tried posting here. I don't want anyone getting upset - if the pic upsets anyone feel free to take it down....

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Now that I know for certain what she had planned for the calendar, I really don't see what was so wrong with this type of picture. There's nothing vulgar about it and for the pose she proposed, her back was going to be covered in a creepy makeup job.

·
Registered
195 Posts
I saw on The Insider yesterday that Kate Hudson lost 70 pounds after giving birth doing the pole dancing exercise program.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I've gone down 2 dress sizes and lost 20 lbs. It's an incredible workout and a lot of fun - really has toned my muscles. And now I'm taking classes twice a week it was so much fun and such good exercise.

I highly recommend it! :)

·
DeceptiProp
5,851 Posts
I think I will stick to dexitrim because I can't see myself pole dancing. But it would be really fun playing Mr. Fireman. I just wouldn't have a place to put the siren.

·
DeceptiProp
5,851 Posts
Frighteners Entertainment said:
You're creative, you'll find a place, please don't ask twice :p
That is ok, the siren is the least of my worries. It is that damn flashing strobe light that you have to worry about.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts