Haunt Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
738 Posts
Wow Great Prop.

That has inspired me to do one in the off season.

When I get a bit more time.

I'll try and work it around the "Honey Do List" :p

·
A little bit bent...
3,232 Posts
Hey, looks good! I have one of those latex corpses (my kids call him the "half-guy"). Now I know what to do with him next year.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Awesome!! Another thing I've done is to get some dead branches and cut some long dead grass like weeds, tie them to some stakes and pound them in the ground around the prop. Helps hide the landscape fabric, adds some texture and some depth to the prop. Looks great even without that. Hope I can get mine fixed for this year those things scare the snot out of the TOT's. :D

·
Registered
35 Posts
Two things
1. Is that the latex corpse that beign sold at costume castles
2. I always hide any sort of mechanics by putting my prop in front of a bush or by putting the prop inside a box tomb

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yes that's the latex corpse you can buy at stores. This prop was very easy to make due to me just using a pre made corpse.

I might build some kind of tomb for next year. I think this year I'm going to just do a quick cover up with black plastic sheets

·
Registered
194 Posts
Beautiful work,RGalati. I just set mine in the gave yard so the angle of the headstone blocked the mech. No seemed to notice and it frightened every one who walked by,

1 - 13 of 13 Posts