Haunt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks like it is that time, may as well get this thread started as it will be time to start in no time at all.

Have some new stuff chilling out in bags:

Or not unpacked:

Some items have received fresh batteries to be ready to go

Fake pumpkins I've got so far, carved:

Venturing out into the yard:

More photos in next post.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
The yard has a Western setup year round, kind of a base layer to work up from.

The only spectral resident of Porcupine Gulch who lingers throughout the non-haunting months:

Inside the second half of the townfront, boxes lay in wait, to be opened and sorted...

Somehow seems to grow each year....

More photos in next post.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Testing out a few things...in the night....in the dark....

And more to come, as September slinks onwards to October, things really going to start picking up. I shall post photos and such as warranted, and thanks for looking..it is great to think Halloween is just around the corner, and we very much look forward to it here.

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
OMG!! I love your back yard and the back of your house! My husband thought I was nuts when I told him I wanted the back of the house to look like a old shop/merchantile. I am going to show him this give him two options....either he can do it or I can do it....which would he rather choose......(he'll do it to keep me away from his tools) Cant wait to see more pics as the season approaches!

·
Registered
86 Posts
That is a cool set up! I love the lighting....very spooky....

Can't wait to see more pics.....:D!!!

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thank you all very much for the comments! Not putting any items out just yet, but a minor update:

Been going through all my various sound effects and music tracks from CD's to assemble the final atmosphere 'soundtrack' for this year

Some purchases from the local dollar store, only a few will be for the backyard..some I just liked for being goofy :xbones:

·
She looks so normal
21,275 Posts
Your place looks really cool. I love the lighting. Did you get the things in the first few pictures from after sales last year, or did you just pick them up?

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Your place looks really cool. I love the lighting. Did you get the things in the first few pictures from after sales last year, or did you just pick them up?
Thank you very much! In the first post, the first four photos are all this season purchases...previous stuff is either up inside the house, or in the shed still in boxes.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
First putting out of anything transpired today...so far, lights only basically, and one prop....the advantage of setting up in the backyard is can do a gradual roll out since we are only ones who see it until it is ready. We'll be adding a few things a day no doubt with the graveyard and pumpkin carving and such reserved for day before the party and Halloween...

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Some more ghouls and full sized figures went out today:

Lots more smaller stuff to be added here and to the main lawn for the cemeteries

1 - 20 of 36 Posts