Haunt Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Administrator
10,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Victorian Trading has these for $50/set of 3.

If enough people were interested in them, I could do a wholesale group buy (As low as $15 + shipping/set of 3).

Any interest?

·
She looks so normal
21,276 Posts
How many people do you need to get it at that price?

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Would they be able to ship to each order to a different address?

·
Administrator
10,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
17 Posts
Interest

I am interested in a set. Please provide additional details (such as sizes) and shipping costs (and any shipping guarantee information regarding breakage). Thank you.

·
Administrator
10,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I am interested in a set. Please provide additional details (such as sizes) and shipping costs (and any shipping guarantee information regarding breakage). Thank you.
The sizes range from 12" to 16". The jars are food safe.

Where do you live? I do not offer any guarantees against breakage. How much insurance would you care to buy for your shipment (additional cost)?

·
Registered
652 Posts
I am sooo interested! Do we have an idea of what shipping will be? (I'm in Tucson, AZ)

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
I am interested if shipping doesn't get crazy. Especially since I guess we are paying to have it shipped twice. I guess you won't know what the original shipping cost will be until you know how many you need to order, right? Okay, I am in Pensacola FL, how much for shipping to here? Is it going to be shipped UPS or USPS? If it's UPS I don't need additional insurance. Now this is getting complicated for you, isn't it? Sorry. I don't mean to be a pain. Maybe if we knew how much it weighed we could all figure our own shipping from CO to our home for you.

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
I noticed on the Victorian Trading web-site the jars are offered either with the labels or clear. Were you planning on one or the other or giving people the choice of what they prefer? I realize it would complicate the order so whatever you decide is fine with me. Just thought I'd ask. I'd personally prefer them in clear but I'm sure if I got them with labels they would come off somehow.

·
Administrator
10,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thank you for the interest everyone.

An update:
I called to get some info on shipping these large jars and it was going to make the group buy not worth the expense and effort when comparing it to the jars at Michael's with a 40% coupon and no shipping (or breakage worry).

If you really want these jars, I do have a $10 off coupon for Victorian Trading that can be used on their retail website.
Enter code C100 in the "Special Offer Codes" box on the order form at checkout. (Expires 7/31/2010)

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Thanks for the time and effort you put into this anyway. It is appreciated.

·
Registered
652 Posts
Aw shucks. Oh well. Yes, thank you for looking into it for us, Haunti!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.