Haunt Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is on page 7 of the current Menards sales flier. might want to check into this if you live in a Menard's area

·
Registered
4,872 Posts
If anyone can get more specifics on this, and lives nearby one of these stores, please let me know. I'd like to know the size of the eyes and mouth, and whether the eyes are also animated.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I intend to go to my local store sometime this weekend. If no one beats me to it, I'll post an opinion or review or something.

·
Registered
328 Posts
where can i find information on how to hack a prop? or is it more of like, figure it out yourself type thing?

·
Registered
4,872 Posts
Mike, you can start a new thread in the prop section, and ask specifically how to hack a certain item. No one needs to figure it out themselves around here, if someone knows an answer, they'll be glad to help.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well, I went and checked one of these out today, I would say no to it. I didn't buy one. The thing is pretty big, just for an idea, the eyes are about the size of a large lemon, I guess if you wanted to make a big face you might be able to use it. The eyes don't move, but the eye lids open and close. over all, it's just dorky.

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
An audio controled motion device for 15.95.... might be worth looking into. you could wear it on your chest. that would be fun. :D

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I might keep my eye open for after x-mas clearance, but otherwise, I just don't like it, personal taste of course. It certainly has soem possibilities on the hand ofa creative person, and the price is right.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts