Haunt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts
14,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I got a wild hair up my butt last weekend and thought I should put up a tree for Christmas. What was I thinking?
I'm about half way done.
I thought it would be fun to see what everyone else is doing, maybe steal an idea or two.
Here's what I've got at the halfway mark....
Sorry for the blur, camera went dead.

·
Are you always like this?
3,290 Posts
Beautiful Tree!!!!!!!

And I love the molding/trim work around your windows!!!!!! Just beautiful!

14,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
14,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Wow FE,that place is awesome!Please tell me its haunted too.
Thanks SB, funny story...At the time of closing on the house, just after we signed the paper work, Patty (the owner) told us that the house is Haunted, but not to worry, it's a freindly ghost and she talkes to me....
It did set you up for thinking you would see things.
With all the windows (different light sources) many shadows would appear.
So to say, at this point, haven't seen a thing :(

·
3,290 Posts
Jeff, your home is absolutely stunning!

I could tell by that window and the molding it was something special.

We had an old home in England (stone village school house built in 1860 then converted to a home in 1981). I like the space and well-planned layout of my newer home here, but we miss all of that genuine character of an old house. There's no replacing it.

Gorgeous home, Jeff. :)

14,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Jeff, your home is absolutely stunning!

I could tell by that window and the molding it was something special.

We had an old home in England (stone village school house built in 1860 then converted to a home in 1981). I like the space and well-planned layout of my newer home here, but we miss all of that genuine character of an old house. There's no replacing it.

Gorgeous home, Jeff. :)
That is so true about the character, but with old homes like this, well, there is a lot of (maintaining) and repairs....
I have a corner post on the front of the house that has some old termite damage to it, looks like I'll have to lift the corner to cut out the rot and replace that section (just found this 3-4 days ago)

·
3,290 Posts
That is so true about the character, but with old homes like this, well, there is a lot of (maintaining) and repairs....
I have a corner post on the front of the house that has some old termite damage to it, looks like I'll have to lift the corner to cut out the rot and replace that section (just found this 3-4 days ago)
LOL It's a labor of love. We always had something to do, too.

1 - 20 of 74 Posts