Haunt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Wow, cool sites! I'm actually in the process of trying to get a domain, and create a website for a Halloween decoration rental buisness. We still haven't decided on a name, but once we do we're going to go for the website. Any suggestions? I really don't know much about it. How to find a good host?

·
DeceptiProp
5,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I had a website thru comcast. Yahoo has a deal you can get a domain for 3 bucks a year for new people. I thought it was a good deal. But, they have a forwarding address, so when someone types my domain in it goes to my comcast site.

·
Are you always like this?
3,290 Posts
Ghostess, I really like the look and layout of the home page.

I love black and white photography (had tons of B&W pics at my wedding).

Also, in the B&W photo, the celtic-styled back drop is very effective. Is it something of particular significance/meaning or something you found just because you liked the looked? It jumped out at me.

:)

·
Registered
4,547 Posts
Ghostess, I really like the look and layout of the home page.

I love black and white photography (had tons of B&W pics at my wedding).

Also, in the B&W photo, the celtic-styled back drop is very effective. Is it something of particular significance/meaning or something you found just because you liked the looked? It jumped out at me.

:)
Thank you :) I love B&W photography too. I've been trying to experiment with it some.

The celtic knot backdrop is a thin bed-spread that I got off ebay for 20 bucks 2 years ago. I was decorating my bedroom in gothic style with red and black for Halloween (yeah, it takes over the whole house) and thought it was perfect to use as a wall hanging at the head of my bed. I just liked the look; I've always liked celtic designs.

·
Registered
765 Posts
Ok heres mine, oh wait, no it isnt............ LoL

1 - 20 of 41 Posts