Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys/gals,
Just introducing myself since I've been stalking this site for about a week or so now. Sooo many great ideas and techniques you all have given me, thanks! I swear, there is a message board for everything, but that is definately a good thing!
~Tyler

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome to the forum Tyler. You mean there are forums BESIDES Halloween ones????? lol
LOL, thanks for the welcome guys. Does this forum stay active throughout the year or is it more of a seasonal thing? I think it would help motivate me to build props and whatnot throughout the year that way one month before Halloween I'm not rushing like I used to in High School to finish that project we had 2 months notice about in one night :) haha

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
I second that Double G. Welcome from a former Floridian! :D :jol:

·
Registered
4,872 Posts
Hi again Tyler. We're here year round as an actual Halloween prop discussion group, as well as a community. We do group buys of materials we need, discuss and plan, and also manage to have a good time. It's very rare when you don't find someone in chat here, and everyone is very responsive to PM inquiries if you need specific help. Sorry, there's no off season here, lol.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.